Praca: Secretary / Bookkeeper
Ready to change the market?
Then become part of our success story, become part of UAI Group
We are currently looking to expand our debt collection services to Polish Market. For that we need in our team a Secretary/ Bookkeeper - UAI Poland as soon as possible. The ideal candidate must possess basic knowledge of Polish bookkeeping and human resource regulations, outstanding communication, and organizational skills, understanding the Polish organizational structure and fiscal requirements, good planning skills. The exceptional Secretary/ Bookkeeper should have specific knowledge of administrative activities specific to a Polish company. Being accustomed with the accounting procedures would represent an advantage.
- Assist in the development of the UAI Poland office from Białystok
- Contact person with the external accounting office, Polish fiscal authorities, and group financial manager
- Report to managing director
- Organize the administrative/ operational bookkeeping activities for the Polish office
- Process payments to service suppliers
- Process receivables in the CRM System
- Issue invoices and other specific documents
- Cash management and cash-flow analysis
- Forecast and operational reports
- Human Resource activities: archiving the employees related documents, issuing certificates for the employees, timekeeping reporting, and salaries payment
- Support customer service and data processing
- Archiving the documents
- Other ad-hoc administrative activities
- University Degree in economics or related fields.
- +2 years of working experience as bookkeeper, secretary or related
- Experience in dealing with Polish fiscal authorities
- Project Management capabilities
- High ethical behavior
- In depth knowledge of organizational rules and fiscal regulations
- Lives in Białystok
- Well prepared to work under pressure
- Polish native speaker, Proficient in English and German is a plus
- Highly motivating salary package and bonuses for your strong performances
- An international and expert team of colleagues to help grow your inspiring network.
- Individual development opportunities and a transparent, appreciative feedback culture for your personal development.
- Opportunities to advance in career at group level