Praca: Project Manager
Our Company specializes in helping organizations to understand the power of data and its impact on their business. We provide them with Business Intelligence solutions and services based on data analytics, predictive analytics, and machine learning. We are currently looking for people to join our team and work in the position of:
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Project management from start to finish and taking project’s ownership to ensure that project objectives are fulfilled in effective and value-adding manner, including such activities as requirements’ collection, project progress and success planning & tracking, reporting, supervision over project, making decisions on implementation activities and their priority.
- Communication with the Client aimed at gaining an understanding of the Client’s needs, requirements, and objectives, leading the development team in communication with the Client.
- Overseeing & execution of the assigned project’s budget including its validation, tracking, and reporting, ensuring that project’s business objectives are fulfilled in timely & accurate manner.
Our expectations towards you:
- Fluent written and spoken English (C1 / C2).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills focused on Client and open & transparent communication.
- Being able to delegate, negotiate and manage duties.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail supported by knowledge of documentation tools enabling you to research and precisely document project requirements, its changes, and maintain project quality.
- Experience in working using project management tools/platforms (for example JIRA, Asana, Trello).
- Experience and understanding of project management methods (preferably Agile).
- Knowledge of MS Excel.
- Higher education – preferably in information technologies, management.
- At least 1 year experience in cross-functional teamwork, preferably in a company specializing in IT technology or manufacturing (preferred industries: information technology, data analytics, automotive).
- Participation in international projects.
- Working with data of the biggest companies (Fortune 500) from the automotive sector.
- Contract of employment and benefits.
- Growth oriented and safe communication working environment being the company’s competitive advantage.
Gross salary: 4500-7500 PLN