Praca: Network Engineer
Company: Leading global provider of business decisioning data and analytics.
Team: The network team is a sub pillar team of Infrastructure Operations. Network Engineers are responsible for building and maintaining the day-to-day operations of the company’s european division network environment.
- Career development in a global company with almost 200 years of history.
- Very attractive remuneration (contract of employment or B2B with full social package – paid holidays and sick leave, notice period, etc).
- Work is 100% remote (but the candidate has to reside in Poland).
- Taking care of the incidents connected to the company’s european division network Infrastructure (firewall, internet, switches, routers, VPN, LAN and WiFi etc).
- Taking care of other network related tasks, projects and incidents.
- Experience in a large firewall environment (preferable checkpoint).
- Experience with network technologies including but not limited to IPsec, TCP/IP, Routing, DNS, Firewalls.
- Experience with threat prevention (for example WAF, IDS/IPS).
- Experience in working with virtual teams and in larger projects.
- Good English skills.
- Open for flexible working hours (evening work and service weekend work).
- Preferably network related certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CCSA, CCSE, CCIE and/or related university exam.
- Knowledge about IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- Experience working with WLAN.
- Additional coud and docker experience, preferably in AWS and Azure would be great (but not necessary).
- Additional security interest would be great (but not necessary).