Praca: Manager of Legal Affairs
Ready to change the market?
Then become part of our success story, become part of UAI Group
We are currently looking to expand our debt collection services to Polish Market. For that we need in our team a Manager of Legal Affairs - UAI Poland as soon as possible. The ideal candidate must possess a strong knowledge of Polish Law, outstanding communication skills, strong leadership qualities, high experience in dealing with Public Authorities, good planning and organizational skills. The exceptional Manager of Legal Affairs should have specific knowledge of Civil and Commercial Law and good understanding of European law. Being accustomed with the procedures and good practices of GDPR would represent an advantage.
- Assist in the development of the UAI Poland office from Białystok
- Establish business relationships with new clients from Polish Market
- Report to UAI Group Chief Legal Counsel
- Implement UAI Group strategic decisions in Poland and adapt them to country specific legal context
- Carry out up to date judicial research concerning Polish company law, debt collection law and legal enforcement.
- Provide research and support for data requests in Poland.
- Provide on demand research and advice on legal matters related to Polish law. Collaborate with specialized consultants/lawyers if necessary.
- Provide legal advice/legal action in any matter related to Polish law. Collaborate with specialized consultants/lawyers if necessary. Advice might be required within ongoing contracts, terminated contracts or pre-contractual talks.
- Review Polish contracts.
- Draft Polish contracts.
- University Degree in legal studies or related fields.
- +2 years of working experience as Legal Advisor/Counsel, preferably in financial or in debt collection industry
- Experience in dealing with Polish Public Authorities
- Project Management capabilities
- High ethical behavior
- In depth knowledge of domestic laws regulating our company profile and industry
- In depth knowledge of financial practices and financial management experience
- Availability to travel internally but also in other countries for business purposes
- Lives in Białystok
- Well prepared to work under pressure
- Polish native speaker, Proficient in English and German is a plus
- Possess a driving license
What we offer you:
- Highly motivating salary package and bonuses for your strong performances
- An international and expert team of colleagues to help grow your inspiring network.
- Individual development opportunities and a transparent, appreciative feedback culture for your personal development.
- Opportunities to advance in career at group level
Ungarische Autobahn Inkasso GmbH is a company incorporated under German law comprising subsidiaries and partners throughout Europe providing international debt collection services for public and private entities. The fact that we are specialized in vehicle related debts differentiate us from other debt collection companies.
Our experience from the past 10 years enables us to successfully provide our services for the collection of debts resulted from the infringement of vehicle related legal provisions.
Through our network of partners, we have collection solutions for the entire spectrum of debts related with vehicle niche, such as public and private parking surcharges, toll excess charges, police fines, low emissions zone (CO2) and administrative fines.