Praca: Junior Business Intelligence Developer
Our Company specializes in helping organizations to understand the power of data and its impact on their business. We provide them with Business Intelligence solutions and services based on data analytics, predictive analytics, and machine learning. We are currently looking for people to join our team and work in the position of:
As a Junior BI Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Creation and maintenance of analytics applications using tools like Qlik Sense, Alteryx, Matillion and/or Python, data extraction from external data sources like databases, APIs and static files, validation, transformation and modeling data for further analysis or visualization proofed via code review and efficient commenting good practices.
- Creation of project documentation enabling accurate and seamless functioning of designed applications and smooth exchange of knowledge across the Team and Business.
- Communication with the Team supporting team members by open and transparent communication enabling you to effectively brainstorm, design and complete tasks, a team player striving to be on the same page with your Team members and Customer.
Our expectations towards you:
- Fluent written and spoken English (B2 / C1).
- Technical education (at least engineer degree in IT or similar).
- Knowledge of MS Excel and SQL databases.
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
It would be nice if you have:
- About 1 year experience in a similar position or as a database programmer.
- Practical experience with data analysis (in MS Excel / BI Tools / Python), preparing ad hoc reports, reporting to management.
- Programming and algorithmic thinking.
- Help with gaining necessary skills to work with BI Tools (like Qlik Sense, Alteryx, Matillion and Python)
- Participation in international projects.
- Working with data of the biggest companies (Fortune 500) from the automotive sector.
- Contract of employment and benefits.
- Growth oriented and safe communication working environment being the company’s competitive advantage.
Gross salary 3500-4500 PLN