Praca: Asystentka Zarządu / Coordinator of the Management Board Office
Our Company specializes in helping organizations to understand the power of data and its impact on their business. We provide them with Business Intelligence solutions and services based on data analytics, predictive analytics, and machine learning. We are currently looking for people to join our team and work in the position of:
- Maintaining business documentation, ensuring correct circulation of documents, contact with cooperating entities and assistance in documents preparation.
- Performing tasks supporting the work of the Board of Directors, organizing meetings and business trips.
- Implementing tasks in the HR and payroll area in cooperation with an external accounting office. Supervision of basic HR documents: contracts and payrolls, control of vacation applications and sick leaves, ordering and providing information to superiors, settlement of benefits, active support in the implementation of recruitment processes.
- Performing work supporting day to day operation of company office and premises, managing supplies, coordinating and supervising maintenance works carried out by external entities, maintaining contact with the building administration.
- Taking care of the company’s image and leading activates which maintain good morale and good vibes among employees.
- Fluent written and spoken English (B2 / C1).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills focused on open and transparent communication.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- At least 1 year experience in cross-functional teamwork, preferably in a company specializing in IT technology or similar.
- Experience on a similar position or working in human resources area is an advantage.
- Contract of employment and benefits.
- Stable position in IT Company.
- Growth oriented and safe communication working environment being the company’s competitive advantage.